Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cry For Your Supper!

Every now and then I run across something on the internet that just makes me go "Wha????". Ok, the internet makes me do that a lot! Let me share my latest find with you.

SALT MADE FROM REAL TEARS!

The Sneezing one worries me a little.
I hope these are real. They come from a company called Hoxton Street Monster Supplies. They have a really cute site, you should check it out.

Even if they might not be manufactured using actual human tears, a collection process I would love to witness!  Flavored salts are fun to play with in the kitchen. I also love the packaging...it's very "Apothecary Chic".

I think if someone were to bottle my tears it would be called "Sappy TV Show". What would your bottled tears be called? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. "Emotional Cup Runeth Over" Tears

    I'm a mess!

    ReplyDelete