Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's All Scott's Fault!

I have never been one to care for a car. I can't even tell you when the last time was that I washed a car that I owned. I mean, that is what RAIN is for! Now that I am the owner of a brand new car, that is no longer an option.

I enlisted the assistance of my BFF Scott. He is what I refer to as "A Car Guy". He owns 2 of them and has a much smaller driveway than I do. He's also the the guy who when walking around the town on our annual trip to the beach can let out a Wolf Whistle, and I have to turn and wonder whether he has spotted a hot man, or a hot car. Most of the time…it's a car.

I asked Scott what items I should purchase in order to best care for my new vehicle. What I got in return was a very lengthy and very detailed email. So, off I went to Walmart today to procure my car's beautification supplies.

$80 bucks and 20 minutes later!
This is more product than I use to facilitate my own personal beautification! I also don't require a bucket to carry around my own beauty supplies. This is obviously going to be an endeavor. Oh well, I can let my own face go to pot. I spent far too much money on this car for it to look like crap!

Speaking of crap, it got it first visit from a diarrhetic bird the other day AND there is a half inch scratch on the driver door that I have no idea from whence it came. I suppose it had to happen sooner or later. I would have preferred later tho. So, if you're looking for me this weekend, I will probably be at some stage of car beautification. "Wax on, Wax off!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh please please please let me be there for the inaugural washing...I love watching Jim work and on a car of all things would be like watching a century plant bloom!

    ReplyDelete