Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Cocktail Call For Help!

Ok, ok…yes I am back with cocktail post and not a Chicago post. Sorry about that. But I need your help. And no, this isn't an intervention.

Absolut Vodka came out with a wonderful flavored vodka called Absolut Brooklyn. It is a delicious blend of apple and ginger flavors and I have found many great mixtures that it pairs wonderfully with. The problem is that I am having trouble finding out here in the back hollows of Western Maryland.


So I implore you blog readers. Please look for this the next time you are at your favorite liquor store. Heck, if you happen to be driving by one you don't frequent, stop in and see if they have it. If they do, please either pick me up a couple bottles (I will gladly reimburse you and mix you a cocktail from it as well). If you don't have the resources to buy me a case, then please let me know where I can find it in the comments section. I would hate for this limited edition to disappear without me having any stocked away.

Thanks so much for your help with this. Once my stock is replenished I've got a post ready and waiting of the cocktail I mix with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment