Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Confucius say...EAT!

One of the places we like to eat at the beach is Confucius. It's a delightful asian restaurant slightly off the beaten path. What I love about the place is that it's not your typical "Chinese" restaurant. They have a great selection of appetizers and soups, not to mention a large selection of entrees. When I'm dining out, I like a place that has a good selection of smaller plates. It allows me to try a few things instead of having to select one entree. Here at Confucius, I tried 3 items.

Pork and Cilantro Dumplings...Yum!
Garlic & Scallion Sautéed Green Beans
Ginger Chicken Soup...I added the brown rice myself
Everything was delicious and full of flavor. The best part is by ordering in this fashion, you don't leave the restaurant stuffed to the gills and feeling miserable. I had enough room left to get my Sissy Cup of Vanilla Soft Serve at the ice cream shop afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment