Friday, August 10, 2012

Despite Popular Opinion...

I am not face down in a ditch. I'll have all kinds of posts coming your way as soon as I write them this weekend. Vacation was wonderful, but getting back to work wasn't so much. I have been slammed! I came back to having to hire 3 new people. Let me tell you...that's been fun! NOT!

Said ditch
This all coupled with the fact that The Hubby accepted a job that means he has moved 2 hours away and now I am single parent of Molly means I haven't had much time to write. That and the fact that I have been trying to cram my Beach Level of cocktail consumption into the few hours I'm home in the evening means that even if I did write, you wouldn't have been able to understand a word of it.

Fear not! I will be back soon with amazing tales of vacation and who knows what else. Be afraid, very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment