Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm Seeing Spots

I love Pier 1. I remember when it was a great, cheap place to buy home accessories. Of course, now it isn't cheap anymore...they've gone up-scale. But you can still find some great stuff there. I usually shop the clearance sections. But these were not on clearance and I hope you can see why I had to have them.

I know! Right???

My dear mother made that runner years ago with fabric that I picked out. Now 4 years later, to find this glassware that works so well with it...providence! See why I had to buy them at full price. I just knew they would never make it to the clearance shelf. I think they will also make great tea light candle holders. I am all about things that can have a dual purpose. Sort of makes me feel like I got a 50% off coupon for them.

I know, I know...whatever I have to tell myself. I can rationalize just about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment