Monday, June 18, 2012

Fishy

It's time to talk about food again. Since I've given up processed sugar and flour, I have been looking for  food items I can enjoy that are quick and easy to prepare. Recently, I ran into these.

Yum!

I'm not a huge fan of fish. I think this is partly due to the number of breaded fish sticks I was force fed as a child. To this day, I can't eat breaded fish! I do enjoy a good fillet from time to time.

These individually packaged Tilapia fillets come packaged in their own little parchment envelope. All you do is place them on s baking sheet and throw them in the oven for 20-25 minutes. They heat and steam in the parchment pack and the sauce permeates the entire filet.

I enjoy them alone as a snack, or pair them with a vegetable to make a meal of them. Tastey, tender, and flaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment