Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring...it's KILLING ME!

I don't know if it's because it started warming up so much earlier this year, or if pollen is just out to get me, but my allergies this year have by far been the worst ever. I even tried eating local honey back in January in hopes of avoiding allergies this year. I am convinced that whole idea that eating local honey is an Old Wives Tale.

That being said, I want to take a moment to tell you how wonderful this local honey I've been eating tastes. 

How bout some honey, Honey!

A coworker of mine does this on the side. The H. Thomas Krantz Apiaries are located in Frederick, Maryland. You can find their products at The North Market Pop Shop and the Moxey Bakery, both located in Frederick, MD.

It is quite definitely the best honey I have ever tasted. I've never been a big fan of honey. I often found it a bit too sweet for my tastes. But this honey is very mellow and I actually enjoyed eating 2 tablespoons of it day...even tho it did my allergies no good what so ever!


1 comment:

  1. Being someone that has dealt with allergies since I was 8 years old...I find that they aren't as bad so far this year for some odd reason. However, I know tons of people that have never had allergies and have them horrible this year. It's very strange....

    ReplyDelete