Monday, April 9, 2012

Now That is One TALL Drink of....Coffee???

So, here I was in San Francisco for work. Thankfully, there are more Starbuck's per capita in this city than there are stray dogs. Don't get me wrong...I'm not a HUGE fan of the franchise(I don't brew it at home), but when I'm traveling, it's a common denominator that I can always depend on.

Anyway, at one of the 6 Starbucks within a block of the convention center, I stumbled upon this.

Coffee GIANT!
This guys is like 8 feet tall! And he's working with Coffee Midgets, so it makes him look outrageously tall. Keep in mind, in that photo he's actually bending over a bit! I felt a little sorry for him, I mean, he had to bend down to hand me my change! I also can't imagine him comfortably living in a house or apartment with conventional ceiling heights. I looked for signs of him having often bumped his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment