Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lime…Sublime!

Here is my second favorite restaurant in San Francisco…Lime! It's very loungey in it's atmosphere and the menu is comprised of small plates. All the better to sample many things!


I know, it looks rather empty, but this was a Wednesday night. Not a big night out for San Fran folks. My coworkers and I traveled out to The Castro are to enjoy this place. It was festively decorated for the Holiday's.



I don't have pictures of the food…sorry. But I was so excited to eat it that I didn't take the time to photograph it. Firstly I ordered us a plate of their Deviled Eggs for the table. They are not to be missed and rival the ones that my mother makes. I then ordered the Gnocchi, which comes out a lot like tater tots on a bed of peas and onions…DELISH! I then ordered the tiny grilled cheese sandwiches which come with a Tomato Soup dipping sauce. It's comfort food on a tiny plate. Both of my coworkers ordered the mini cheeseburgers and one also sampled the Chicken Satay.

Honestly, I haven't encountered a bad dish on the menu here. Not something that can be said of many restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment