Sunday, February 26, 2012

Craftaculosity: The RED Basket

I'm Baaaaaack! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but I have been traveling quite a bit. But now I am back and once again raising money for charity with a basket I created.


The theme of the party was "RED" for Valentine's Day, I suppose. It was also a benefit for the Frederick County Health Department. I guess you could also think of blood, considering the vast quantities of that they have drawn from me over the years.

This time, instead of creating an actual cocktail recipe for the basket, I went with more of a theme. I provided Vodka and then Pama Liquor and a raspberry liquor. Of course, I also provided glassware. No basket is complete without it.


There is the basket on display at the bar that evening. This one brought in $200 for the event. Again, far more than I ever would have donated on my own…but that is the amount I'll be claiming on my taxes!!!

That being said, I'm always looking for decductions. So if you need a basket to raffle, auction, or even Bingo for your charity, let me know. If it's a charity I'm into I'd be happy to whip one up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment