Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cookography -- Soo Shee Spinach Salad

I believe I have talked about this appetizer before. Soo Shee Spinach Salad first appeared at my 40ish Birthday Bash a little over a year ago. It's all the ingredients of a spinach salad on a cracker you can pick up and eat in 2 or 3 bites.


This one is all assembly, no cooking involved if you use the pre-cooked bacon and get the hard-boiled eggs at the deli. The trick is to find a sturdy cracker. Then it is just a matter of layering the spinach, bacon, egg, and onion onto it. I topped it with a raspberry vinaigrette. At the end of the party there were 4 left. No one could eat an entire one by that point, so we all just picked off the ingredients that we liked. Yeah, I ate the bacon…and an egg or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment